Each year people are grateful for events, both good or not so good. Owing to the fact that, one way or the other it serves as uncalled for avenue to learn and take calculated risks.
Months ago at a dinner party at the Hope City Church, Mandy a lovely sister encouraged the team to note down events which takes place in our lives so we are fully aware of how merciful and loving the Lord has been.
In as much as I couldn’t jot everything, I have a handful of things to be grateful for.
1. I am grateful for the unconditional love and support of my family. Thankful for every moment and efforts invested in my life.
2. I am grateful for divine selection and strength.
3. I am grateful for free trips to study and new projects I have been tasked with.
4. I am grateful for my amazing friends who have held on tightly and steadily in the process.
5. I am grateful for God’s assurance of love and the fact that there’s not a place where I will go he has not already stood.
6. I am grateful for finance and provision. Also the ability to give with a genuine smiley face.
7. I am grateful for gaining top up admission at the Ghana Institute of Journalism, as a Public Relations student.
8. I am grateful for readers and followers on social media. I appreciate the time spent on blog to read and share diverse opinions as well.
9. I am grateful for writing abilities and the opportunity to learn more.
10. I am thankful for moments with Geran. Grateful for the support, time, laughs, love and smiles.
11. I am grateful for my divine purpose as a Christian.
12. I am grateful for the right and wrong. Both serving as mediums to pause and reflect on my actions and in actions.
13. I am grateful for life, God’s protection everyday.
14. I am grateful for my blog and the fact that Samira took me through the process of creating and maintaining it. Oh how can I forget Tracy Hagan for being an awesome editor.
2019 has been a weird year because I had both good and bad times. Well I believe it’s part of the process and human nature. I’m grateful for all the memories and the people living in it. Thank you all for being a part of “step 2019” in my process. The future is exciting, ready ?